Sunday, October 06, 2013

AMERICA ! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ... BE THE SOLUTION !!!



This is the CHANGE the World Wants to Believe In:


Here's what I wrote as a comment about

Hi there !!!

Let me tell you something, you all Americans:
If something good can come up in the world now for the sake of mankind …
It will be thank’s to YOU, Americans !

So please, WAKE UP, because only you still trust in God and in man, and both are necessary.
Not Europeans, not Asians, not Africans, not Arabs, not Jews, not Latinos will do it.
I honestly believe that only you can ignite the spark and no one else.

The many that are today against you because they are confused with the official stance will be with you as I am in advance with all my heart.
I’ve been last year in Florida, (hitchhiking and living on a boat) and I know you are brave and good people.

Just show who you are, God bless and thank you!!



NB: and hurry up ’cause, if you’ve been conquered at the top, you’re being invaded at the bottom, as Mr Hodges said in a precedent article, but see here (& here):

Thousands Rally in US to Push Through Immigration Law




"ENNEMIES WITHIN" by Joseph EHRLICH, 2008








No comments:

Post a Comment