Saturday, May 07, 2022

"Call Me: I Will Be"

 


(Exodus 3) 13: And Moses said unto God: 'Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them: The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me: What is His name ? what shall I say unto them ?'


 - וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה; וַיֹּאמֶר, כֹּה תֹאמַר לִבְנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֶהְיֶה, שְׁלָחַנִי אֲלֵיכֶם

14: And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: ‘I AM’ hath sent me unto you.'

Here, the translation is wrong because, 'אֶהְיֶה does not mean 'I Am' but 'I Will Be'. Other translations are even worse.

God has many names to be called with, Elohim, Adonai ... but the one that is depicting His fundamental reality outside the relation He has with us is this one, 'I Will Be That I Will Be'.


This is the reason why the Powers That Be are hating us so much. God loves His creation and more than anything else, us, human beings. He has granted us with life's supreme power that is the ability to chose good over evil, to understand why we are alive and act accordingly. He is the One and only One who can say 'I Will Be'.

In their quest for ultimate power, the PTBs will never be able to say what God says. This is why they hate us, and all living forms, because life as temporary as it is on earth is not only loved by God but destined to survive, although in another way, eternally, by God's favor. They only would like to become eternal without God's blessing, by their own will, which is impossible without recognizing God as the overlord. Which they are just short of accepting when we do, at least some of us.


"And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good."

וְהִנֵּה-טוֹב מְאֹד

Genesis 1/ 27-31


You see, there is no need of Talmud, Guemara, Jesus or Buddha because we have life and life is God's image, individual life, while Life as a  principle is God Himself, The Living Soul 

Just look inside.













No comments:

Post a Comment