Sunday, September 25, 2022

Robert Malone: "I want to be alone"

 



I am increasingly convinced that the world has gone mad. As for me, I just want an off ramp from this crazy expressway to hell. I have been trying to do my best to help people all over the globe for the past two years. Constant traveling. Constant podcasting. And dealing with the constant stream of hate, derision, sneering gaslighting, and malicious defamation has just worn me out. And now it is coming at me from both sides, including people that I thought were in this foxhole with me as colleagues.

At first I was accused of just wanting attention. Of falsely claiming to have invented the technology which, in an amazing example of intentional strategic promotion of “stolen valor”, was claimed to have been invented at U Penn by Drs. Katie Kariko and Drew Weissman. Even Moderna and its key scientific founder Bob Langer seemed to find it useful to deny the many issued patents documenting my work and inventions as well as others from Vical. I could post the email exchanges I have had with Langer about this. And yes, although Kariko and Weissman were not awarded the Nobel prize last year (to the great surprise of corporate media and many in the scientific establishment), they did receive a variety of awards from all over the world with a total haul of many millions of dollars. And I did object to being written out of history on Wikipedia and corporate media in the rush to market these two to the review committee in Stockholm. But that was then. That “Nobel Prize fever” seems to have broken when they did not receive the award last year.

 

Next there was the Maui physician who tried to get my Maryland medical license canceled, filing a complaint that I had caused millions of deaths due to the misinformation I was spreading about the (lack of) safety of the genetic vaccines, which was causing vaccine hesitancy, resulting in my being a mass murderer. That bundle of happiness arrived just before Christmas 2021, and had to be addressed in writing immediately to my medical board. Merry Christmas.

To be clear to the nattering nabob concern trolls, no, I did not get millions of dollars for my inventions involving mRNA. I received one Susan B Anthony dollar and a paper certificate. That was it. And a nervous breakdown. And a diagnosis of PTSD.

Now the narrative has turned. I am chronically accused of being “controlled opposition”. Apparently, or so I am told, even Del Bigtree is being accused of being “controlled opposition”. And I am accused of being a mass murderer for inventing the technology over thirty years ago which provided the platform for development of the current mRNA vaccines. This has become a favorite trope of Stew Peters and his acolytes. I previously addressed this tortured logic in this substack essay.

Unfortunately, based on my experiences over the last few months, I conclude that a large fraction of the population has apparently lost the ability or willingness to read, and wants everything presented to them as pre-digested video.

 

And oh, by the way, in some of the most perverse and tortured logic I have ever encountered, most recently an American 86 year old psychiatrist (Peter Roger Breggin) has developed and promoted the theory (on whatever broadcast and print forums he can find) that I am a mass murderer based on my promotion of the insights of psychologist Professor Dr. Mattias Desmet (“Psychology of Totalitarianism”, “Mass formation”, “Mass psychosis”). As near as I can reconstruct, the “logic” being advanced by Dr. Breggin is built on the false assertion that Desmet’s theories somehow deny the thesis which Breggin advances in his book entitled “COVID-19 and the Global Predators, We Are the Prey”.

Just be be clear, Desmet’s work is really just advancements and insights regarding the 21st century application of the work of Hannah Arendt , Joost Meerloo, Gustave Le Bon, and so many others reaching all the way back to the Allegory of the Cave from Plato’s Republic. Mattias Desmet has written at length refuting this contrived interpretation of Breggin which has now been repeated and amplified by others including Peter McCullough, Jane Ruby, and Stew Peters.

The reasoning of Dr. Breggin, as near as I can tell, goes like this- somehow Dr. Desmet (and by extension, me) is promoting the idea that what has happened over the last two (+) years is the fault of the individual public, and not the fault of the “Global Predators”. Which is preventing the global predators from being held accountable for their actions. Which is enabling the continued travesty of the grossly dysfunctional global public health response including continued promotion of the “clot shots” (thank you Dr. Ryan Cole for that phrase!). Which are causing millions of deaths.

For which Mattias and I are responsible. Which makes us both mass murderers. Which logic completely overlooks the Global COVID Summit declaration IV, which was rolled out on May 11, 2022. And explicitly called for stopping the SARS-CoV-2 genetic vaccines, as well as many other things which were pretty edgy at the time but are increasingly mainstream. But hey, who cares. Details, details. All grist for the outrage mill. Apparently, in the current age, this is how one sells books, vitamins, and air purifiers guaranteed to remove spike protein from the air.

 

Please take a moment and apply just a modicum of empathy. Would you like to be called a mass murderer and have people posting that you should be hung by the neck until dead? How would you react to this ?

Much of this most recent madness seems to have fermented during the Clay Clark ReAwaken American tour, and Clay Clark seems to have facilitated the distribution of these ideas. So Jill looked up what Clay Clark has been posting about me on Twitter (which I am permanently suspended from, and hence unaware of and unable to defend myself) and found that Mr. Clark has been amplifying the hate.

 

So, Jill wrote to him asking about why he is being such a bully. The outcome of which was his demand that I come on his show and address the two questions of why did I create the technology, and why am I part of ACTIV. I sent him copies of the many substacks I had written on these two topics, as well as the two hour podcast titled “Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of using "RNA as a drug" and core mRNA and DNA vaccine technologies” which I recorded Jul 27, 2021, has had almost a million views, 27,000 “likes”, no dislikes, and over 6,200 comments. It is the most comprehensive interview I have recorded on this whole history which is in the public domain. Another even more extensive version was recorded in a private movie studio in Utah last fall, but I do not have rights to that and it has not been broadcast.

 

But apparently that is not enough for Mr. Clark and his colleagues. He insists that I record video responses to his two questions - doing so in writing is not sufficient for him and his followers.

This whole manufactured controversy is like a monster that will not die. And yes, I recognize the logic and many voices advising that I should just ignore it. Which ignoring then becomes weaponized and recycled as more evidence supporting the theory that I am controlled opposition. No end to this cycle, which seems to be very useful in generating clicks and book sales. A gift that keeps on giving, involving malicious defamation as a sport and as a business model. I previously wrote here about this dynamic, this historical tendency of groups and political movements at this stage of development to start to apply “purity tests” on members and perceived leaders, resulting in waves of “defenestration” or decapitation in the case of the French Revolution. Or so much murder and burning of supposed “witches” at one point in history that in many Swiss towns there were few women left to kill after that fever finally broke.

 

So, to appease those who feel that they are entitled to force me to tear out and publicly display yet another piece of my soul “for the good of humanity” as Mr. Clark put it in an email exchange, I offer the above 45 minute clip from this long two (+) hour interview. I have also filmed an interview here on the farm yesterday in which these (and many other) questions are asked and answered. That interview by LifeSite News will come out in multiple segments, and hopefully the first will provide the answers to Clay Clark’s questions.

I previously addressed the “You are a member of ACTIV” accusation in this substack, have now re-addressed it during this recent “LifeSite News” interview, and post the previously published text below for those who can read.

But as for me, I am tired of all of this drama.

 

This has never been about me. I have done my best to provide leadership and healing. Increasingly I just want to be left alone.

Jill and I will continue to publish this substack, seeking truth and understanding of what has been done and is continuing to be done to all of us by the US Administrative State and the various Globalist organizations. And hopefully, by doing so day after day, we might help you - the reader, our customer- to better understand and adapt to the changing world that you are encountering.

But the chronic travel and going on every podcast that wants a slice of my day and brain, coupled with the chronic stream of hate, is driving me to a dark place. And I am not rich, I cannot afford to sue all of these malicious actors for defamation.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment