Tuesday, November 01, 2022

"We don't need ... no more troubles."

 



Jobi, my best friend, of blessed memory !

Earth is my native land. 

I don’t belong to Russia, to Congo or Miami. 

I belong to earth, to its laws of abundance, of diversity, of kindness, of happiness, of sharing, of continuously raising toward a more beautiful future and a more enlightened destiny. 

Every day is new. 

I don’t want tomorrow to be like yesterday, inside concrete walls and under artificial light. 

My most powerful engine is hope, my nature is to be faithful, curious and helpful. 

I need no boundaries that enslave me. 

I need no fighters to become who I want to be. 

I need the sun, the sea and the green of trees. 

I need good friends, good neighbors with whom to share my love, my freedom, my joy to be a Man.


I am not a customer but a thinker, 
not a fighter but a lover, 
not a diluter but a creator, 
not a worker but a father. 









I met with Rod Taylor at my friend's, Jobi, in Marseille, 2008.







No comments:

Post a Comment