Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Saturday Closed

 


See that pic ? This is where my life began, at 40 ... And where it stopped. Don't tell you why, but the main root cause is that it is our damned wicked 'civilization' that took my happiness away, no doubt.


CLOSING POST


Dear fellow human beings, I'm done with you but nonetheless, I'll reveal to you at the end the secret of all things because the time has come. If only one individual understands me, I will feel good with what I tried to achieve for you.

First of all, our future, as it is, reaches a dead end. Illusion has driven humanity since its inception and I don't see the end of it. Among the countless false beliefs that are driving man, I see three of them critical. 

The illusion of nationality, of land ownership and of religion. They are to stay in man's mind and they are the root of the 'final solution' that hangs upon us like a Damocles sword although this very sword lies inside.


Now look. 

God, Life, Man are all one and the same, that is: Love and Liberty. 

Love is a power, a vibration, a wave. 

Liberty is an essence, an individuality, a particle.


These two terms have been so much overused that they have no more signification, but man ! This is it, and nothing else.

Best !!!


(nb: my blog in French, "M for MANKIND France", somehow will be the continuation of my reflexion that unfortunately I cannot continue in english because I will enter fields of thinking too difficult for my level in Shaekespeare's language)


No comments:

Post a Comment